- - All pattern pieces in tissue
- - Full instructions
- - Overall length is 35"
- - Adult sizes 6-28 included
As a tunic, Coloring Blocks can be worn over a straight skirt, trousers, stirrup pants, and jeans. You may also wear it as a great looking dress. The design sews up well in drapey fabrics, rayons, batiks, and mid-weight denims.
We really liked the idea of 'blocks-of-color', that's what started this entire design. Because it's all straight lines, it's very easy to sew. To stabilize the seams we just serged everything - fast and effective; we're a big fan of fast. One other thing, you don't have to have real buttons holes all the way done the front. You can stitch fake button holes for the bottom four - and top-stitch the lower section in place.
- - All fabrics based on 45" width
- - 2-1/4 yds for pieces: A, D, E and J
- - 2 yds for pieces: B, F and K
- - 2-1/2 yds for pieces C, G, H, H1, I and L
- - Lightweight or fusible tricot interfacing for front open edge facing
- - 9 - 5/8" buttons
- - 1/2" set-in shoulder pads
- - Thread to match
Please reference the sizing chart image above.