- - Jacket front; one or two piece option
- - Front decorative trim
- - Inside facings
- - Fancy bottom facings
- - Side slit options
- - Jacket back
- - Full instructions
- - Tissue pattern
- - Finished length - shoulder to bottom of side seam: 20-1/2" - 23-1/2"
- - Adult sizes 6-28 included
The version on the left was made from these great floaty, almost rayons that I fell in love with; bought every yard the store had in 5 different colors. The one on the right is 100% quilters cotton - with contrasting inside bands at the bottom to give it body.
Look what we did to Keshy, one change created a whole new look. Detailed illustrated instructions showing you how to make this new version of Keshy are included with the pattern.
- - Yardage based on 45" fabric
- - 1-1/8 yds fashion fabric (for back only)
- - 1 yard fashion fabric (for one-piece front)
- - 2/3 yard fashion fabric (for two-piece front, top piece)
- - 2/3 yard fashion fabric (for two-piece front, bottom piece)
- - 1/4 yard fashion fabric for sleeve (double this amount for any sleeve variation)
- - 1/4 yard fashion fabric for front facing (decorative outer and inner pieces)
- - 1/4 yard fashion fabric optional inside bottom facings
- - 1/2 yd fusible interfacing (optional)
- - Regular sewing thread
- - Decorative sewing threads (optional)
- - Decorative accent piece for front (optional - like the round flat pieces on the blue and brown samples)
The jacket was named after my baby sister Kelly. When she was very young she couldn't say Kelly clearly - it came out Keshy... I think it works brilliantly!
Please reference the sizing chart image above.